- This event has passed.
Session #3: Private Enterprise Architecture, Spectrum & Solutions
October 14, 2021 @ 11:45 am – 12:30 pm PDT
Session 3: Private Enterprise Architecture, Spectrum & Solutions
|With a lot of attention turned towards enterprise and business applications of 5G networks, the hard work of implementing them continues. With the private 5G network market valued at USD 1.2 Billion in 2020 and expected to compound at 39.7% CAGR between 2021 and 2028, according to Grandview Research, the market represents a sizable target for potential private network operators. This roundtable will focus on specific aspects of how 5G can be integrated into existing enterprise architecture, utilizing operator spectrum assets, and delivering end-to-end solutions to uncover value.|
|– Network Slicing|
– Private vs. Public Networks – CIO considerations
– Wireless access technologies suitable for enterprises
– MORAN (Multi-Operator RAN) and MOCN (Multi-Operator Core Network) Arrangements
– Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS)
– Vertical-specific requirements
– Operators & equipment manufacturers in the private network market
|More Background Here: |
5G Technologies in Private Networks
Please download calendar invite and RSVP with name, email and organization below.