Session 1: Spectrum in the Americas
|With significant mid-band spectrum auctions having been completed in North America, attention turns to how the industry will use a combination of low, mid, and high band spectrum assets to unleash innovative use cases across private and public networks. Where do the Americas go from here when it comes to harmonizing spectrum with the rest of the world? What additional spectrum bands are potentially on the table for future uses?This roundtable will discuss:
|– The status of commercial spectrum availability in the Americas
– Unlicensed vs Licensed spectrum – where are the opportunities?
– CBRS & other shared spectrum configurations
– C-Band impacts and deployments
– Satellite Bands – what opportunities will be made available with new 3GPP releases?
– Status of mmWave deployments and use cases5G-NRU (New Radio – Unlicensed)
|More Background Here:
Mid-Band Spectrum and the Co-Existence with Radio Altimeters
Understanding mmWave Spectrum for 5G Networks
Please download calendar invite and RSVP with name, email and organization below.