- This event has passed.
5G in the Factory and on the Road
April 13, 2021 @ 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm Pacific Daylight Time
Having survived the global COVID-19 pandemic, enterprises around the world are accelerating their digital transformations to accommodate both a remote workforce and customer base. As they adjust to the new realities of their industries, many companies increasingly view 5G networks as a critical component to the connectivity of their operations and for the new potential revenue streams that they may be able to unleash.
- What are some of the biggest challenges these enterprises are trying to solve with wireless cellular communications technology today?
- How are these companies using 5G or 4G LTE networks today – and where do they see it going?
- What new opportunities do the firms see in their respective industries for improved cellular connectivity? What are some of the products and services specific to their respective industries?
- Where do these firms stand when it comes to using private wireless networks versus public networks?
- How are advances in edge and cloud computing altering the landscape for implementation of their 5G networks?
Join leaders from the manufacturing and automotive industries as 5G Americas President Chris Pearson leads a discussion about how 5G is changing their respective industries.
Leading industry executives will provide their insights into the changing dynamics of wireless cellular communications in their business.
Experts from leading wireless communications companies will be present address technical questions and discuss how 5G and other wireless technologies can be implemented in the enterprise.