With 5G global connections now exceeding 438 million, 5G networks are well on their way towards becoming the dominant global standard for wireless cellular communications.
“Cellular Communications in a 5G Era” is an annual update to previous versions, which provides a complete overview and reference source for 5G and 4G LTE networks to date, which had been created by Rysavy Research. Topics in this white paper include:
- Overview of 5G’s impact and intensifying role on networks and industries
- Statistics demonstrating how 5G is the fastest growing generation of cellular wireless technology ever deployed
- Factors impacting 5G network rollout, including architecture, spectrum, standards, and technologies
- Updates on 5G and 4G LTE enhancement timelines
- Discussion of 5G use cases across different vertical industries, including smart cities, manufacturing, automotive, and many more
- Further details on improvements in voice, industrial IoT, and public safety services.
Additionally, the white paper covers updated developments on spectrum use and availability, cellular V2X communications, key supporting technologies like fixed wireless access, virtualization, cloud-native, open RAN, and edge networking, as well as AI and machine learning.
For More Information