With Microwave Journal Editor, Patrick Hindle
In this wide-ranging conversation, 5G Americas President Chris Pearson discusses with Microwave Journal Editor, Patrick Hindle, the implications of America’s status with mid-band spectrum for 5G. Recorded on May 21, 2020.
- How have wireless cellular networks held up during the pandemic lockdowns?
- In what ways can 5G stimulate new business investment and create services?
- How does 5G enable other technologies and industries?
- What is the impact of a lack of mid-band spectrum on 5G networks?
- What discussions around mid-band spectrum are happening in Washington, DC?
- What could happen to US competitiveness without quick action on mid-band spectrum?
Visit Microwave Journal for more great information on the wireless cellular industry.