Light Reading Podcast | June 13, 2022
Chris Pearson, President of 5G Americas, joins Phil Harvey and Kelsey Ziser on the latest Light Reading podcast to provide an update on global expansion of 5G, discuss new revenue opportunities for private 5G networks and talk about breakthroughs in addressing the digital divide. Pearson also provides a brief recap of his keynote at the Big 5G Event in May.
Here are just a few things covered in this podcast:
- Big 5G Event recap and global growth of 5G (02:24)
- Why “spectrum is the lifeblood of the industry” (04:40)
- New revenue opportunities for private 5G networks (07:30)
- Breakthroughs and mile markers for FWA and satellite in addressing the digital divide (12:50)
- Setting realistic expectations for 5G (18:50)